Make sure you've installed reason-cli from the previous section.
Reason's nature lends itself to great editor support. Most of our editor plugins provides at minimum:
- Types display.
- Programmatic code formatting through
- Errors & warnings display.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Type-driven autocomplete.
- Jump to definition.
And other features. See, for example, our VSCode plugin's feature section!
Officially Supported Editors
- VSCode: recommended.
- Please install the related packages with
apm install language-reason linter linter-refmt reason-refmt.
- Alternatively, if you use Nuclide, Reason support comes by default.
- Sublime Text
The GitHub reasonml-editor community hosts most of these plugins. If you'd like to add your favorite editor's plugin here, send us a pull request!