refmt 与 OCaml 互相转译。 Reason 能做的一切 OCaml 也同样可以做到 ，反之亦然。
Why Use Reason?
The powerful typesystem underlying Reason will reduce bugs, increase maintainability, and improve the refactorabilty of your code.
There are several projects that allow Reason (and OCaml) to be used in different environments.
- Native Executables: Using the standard compiler native executables can be built and run directly on your machine.
Where do I start?
- For an introduction to most language features check out the overview
- To start immediately an online REPL is available at Sketch.sh
Here are some alternatives that share similar concepts with Reason:
- Rust. Inspired by the ML family of languages, but not garbage collected. Has excellent parallelism support.
- Elm. Another great language in the ML family. Focuses on building web applications. See the widely praised talk on Elm, Let's Be Mainstream.
- Fable. Based on F#, which is closely related to OCaml.
- ClojureScript. Dynamically typed language that prioritizes simplicity & great interop.
- Swift. Language built by Apple, and interoperates with Objective-C well.
- Haxe. Compiles to basically anything with a focus on game development.