Reason's nature lends itself to great editor support. Most of our editor plugins provides at minimum:
- Types display.
- Programmatic code formatting through
- Errors & warnings display.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Type-driven autocomplete.
- Jump to definition.
And other features.
Editor Plugins & Language Server
Since Reason is just an alternative syntax for OCaml, we integrate seamlessly into the official OCaml editor toolchain as well.
- For VSCode, we recommend using the vscode-ocaml-platform plugin, which offers OCaml & Reason support out of the box.
- For other editors, we recommend using a language server client plugin of your choice, and pairing it with the
ocaml-lsp. Check out the respective README's to get started.