Reason is just OCaml under the hood; We don't yet cover every concept on this documentation site. These external articles might help! If they're in OCaml syntax, you can install reason-tools to translate them to Reason.
- Exploring ReasonML and functional programming: a Reason book by the 2ality author.
- BuckleScript JS API docs
- BuckleScript build system schema: comprehensive resource on
- BuckleScript Cookbook
- Unit Testing in ReasonML
- Interactive ReasonReact Tutorial: features runnable code and type hint on hover!
- Deploying ReasonReact with Docker
- Community-maintained Reason talks playlist
- ReasonML: Hype or next big thing?: October 2017
- The Why and How of ReasonML: October 2017
- Critical ReasonML'ing: October 2017
- Universal Reason: October 2017
- A Speed-date with ReasonML May 2017
- Imperfection May 2017
- What's in a Language? April 2017
- Taming the Meta-language March 2017
- The Age of Reason(ML) November 2016
- A 5-part introduction to ReasonML
General Functional Programming & Type System
- Inference engines: 5 examples with TypeScript, Flow and Reason
- C# and F# approaches to illegal states: F# is a cousin of Reason. Great article on F#'s equivalent of variants
- The algebra (and calculus!) of algebraic data types
A few articles we find interesting, or agree with. Not to be taken as literal truth.
The more dated they look, the richer the content =P
- How variants are represented in memory
- Phantom Types in Reason: nice example for a hidden feature of Reason/OCaml
- How OCaml type checker works
- Detecting use-cases for GADTs in OCaml
- Polymorphism and its limitations
- Adding GADT to OCaml, Locally abstract types vs polymorphic annotations: on GADT and locally abstract types
- Using the Format module and its docs: great for working with the hidden gem of the OCaml stdlib